Source: Tailwind newsletter dated 7 May 2021
Happy Friday! Let’s end the week on a high note: We’ve launched a new pricing structure!
After months of testing, talking to our members, and taking in your feedback, I’m thrilled to announce Tailwind’s new pricing plans!
With Tailwind’s new pricing structure, members can get access to Pinterest and Instagram for one price. We also have an all new free plan (not a free trial!) that will give more flexibility to use Tailwind, even if it’s not in the budget quite yet.
Here are some highlights of our new pricing:
- All free signups will now have 20 posts per month to publish on Pinterest and Instagram. This change means we will now have free accounts rather than free trials!
- On top of 20 published posts per month, free members will also have 20 Tailwind Create posts to use every month.
- Free accounts can use Tailwind Create to make 20 posts per month.
- Free accounts will have 5 Tailwind Communities with 30 submissions per month.
Pro Plan – $14.99/ month or $119.88/year
- This will replace our current Plus Plan for new signups.
- Pro Plans include 1 Pinterest account and 1 Instagram account.
- Pro Plans can publish 100 posts per month and use Tailwind Create to make 200 posts per month across all platforms.
- Pro members will have 5 Tailwind Communities with 30 submissions per month.
Advanced Plan – $29.99/month or $239.88/year
- Advanced plans include 2 Pinterest accounts and 2 Instagram accounts.
- Advanced plans can publish 1,000 posts per month and can make unlimited Tailwind Create posts.
- Advanced members will have unlimited access to Tailwind Communities.
Max Plan – $59.99/month or $479.88/year
- Max plans include 3 Pinterest and 3 Instagram accounts.
- Max plans get unlimited publishing, unlimited Tailwind Create posts, and Unlimited Communities.
While we continue to test these new pricing improvements, we will not force anyone off of existing current Plus Plan pricing.
We’ll be in touch soon to share more exciting announcements! And, as always, please reach out with any questions.